Back in May, it was announced that Brad Pitt would become the first male face for Chanel No. 5. The Se7en actor joined a long list of Hollywood actresses, including Nicole Kidman, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Tautou as celebrity endorsers for the iconic fragrance. At long last, we finally have the first official pictures from the ad campaign and 30-second commercial. It’s time to judge if the 48-year-old actor was worth the reported $7 million paycheck. Click here to check it out.
When the CW banished America’s Next Top Model to Friday nights, many fans feared the end was near for the veteran reality show. Proving she’s a cockroach you just can’t kill, Tyra Banks isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. The network announced this week that a 20th Cycle has been ordered. Sadly though, we’ll have to wait til Summer 2013 to watch Tyra mold a whole new set of wannabe models. It’s only fitting it’s getting shuffled back to Summer, since that’s where it all began years ago. Click here for the HUGE twist.
When you have someone as hot as Stephen Amell on the network dime, it only makes sense to pimp him out. After all, Amell’s show, Arrow, generated the CW’s biggest audience in almost three years, with its 4 million debut. We’re sure a good chunk of those people tuned in based on the shirtless show poster the network used to promote the premiere. We fell victim to the sex-sells tactic. Check out the new posters here.
That’s right. The Divine Miss M is heading over to FOX to appear on Glee in an upcoming episode. Ryan Murphy announced the great news via Twitter. Murphy put the 66-year-old legend on the spot in front of 1,000 people at the God’s Love We Deliver Golden Heart Award ceremony this week. Luckily for him (and us), Bette Midler was a good sport and replied “yes”. Click here for details.
A couple of months ago, we started adding some of the workouts from Insanity into our own routines. In case you aren’t familiar with it, Insanity is basically the new P90X but better, in our opinion. The trainer leading the workouts in the videos is Shaun T, a handsome and ripped 34-year-old fitness trainer and choreographer. Click here for the rest of the story.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular
features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Kristof Kralik
Man Crush: Robert Buckley
Who’d You Rather: Bryan Thomas vs. Tyler Bachtel
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Billy Bush Marvels At (Fondles) Price Is Right Model Winner
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice Cast Announced
- Beyonce Will Unleash Her Hairography At The 2013 Super Bowl
- DTLA: The Most Anticipated Gay Drama Since Queer As Folk
- Did Rihanna Steal “We Found Love” Away From Leona Lewis?
- Justin Bieber & Nicki Minaj Premiere “Beauty And A Beat” Music Video
- Which Party of Five Alum Is Heading To Grey’s Anatomy?
- Ester Dean Remakes Bonnie Raitt’s Classic To Dance Track
- Modus Vivendi Celebrates Ancient Greece For New Campaign
- Oprah’s Favorite Things Will Return This Fall As OWN Special
- Homorazzi Chats With JuJubee About RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars
- W Magazine Celebrates 40 Years With Four Decade-Themed Collectible Covers
- Is Tyra Banks’ Forehead Getting Its Own Show???
- How To Dress Like A Slut (For Halloween) Featuring Andrew Christian, His Models, Willam & More
- Taylor Swift Debuts “State Of Grace” Track: Number One On iTunes Already!
- Ricky Gervais Not Hosting 2013 Golden Globes, Who’s Taking Over?
- Kazaky Make You Wish You Were There “Last Night” In Their Sexy New Video
- Oprah Is OWNing It In Her Harper’s Bazaar Spread By Terry Richardson
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts “Catch My Breath” Lyric Video
- Happy Dictionary Day! Check Out 2012′s New Additions To Webster’s Dictionary
- Latest Director & Actress Attached To Janis Joplin Biopic
- Victoria’s Secret 2012 Fantasy Bra Unveiled
- Did Nike Fire Lance Armstrong?
- PSY & Hugh Jackman Do “Gangnam Style” In Wolverine Claws
- Which Celebrity Bride Is Donating To Gay Marriage Equality?
- Which Actor Says Oscars Are ‘Bullsh*t’ & Which Actor Says He’ll Get One
- Harry Judd Gets Stripped To His Undies & Tied To A Lamppost
- Zac Efron Revs Up The Hotness Factor For John John Commercial
- Girls Aloud Return With Their “Something New” Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Debuts “The Boys” Music Video Featuring Cassie