Hope everyone’s week went well. It’s time for your weekly fix of our Top 5 entertainment stories. If there are specific topics you’d like us to cover, leave a comment. We’re always up for suggestions. PS. If you missed our recap last week, click here. Have a safe and fun weekend. xoxo Homorazzi.com.
WOOF. Like seriously, WOOF. If you thought Thom Evans’ previous photos were hot, be prepared to sit at your desk for a while after checking out these photos. Trust us, you’ll have a big ol’ boner for several minutes trying to calm yourself “down.” There should be a law against looking this damn fine. Click here for the photos.
Things have been relatively quiet on the Celine Dion front lately. Perhaps the French-Canadian chanteuse realized this as well and decided to orchestrate a splashy return to the public eye. The 44-year-old superstar posed for a series of ‘interesting’ photos for V Magazine’s Travel Issue, where Nicole Kidman is showing off her butt on the cover. Apparently, V is were middle-aged women go and get frisky. Click here for the photos.
Heat magazine is the UK equivalent of People or Us Weekly but with a little bit more of a pop culture edge. In their latest issue, Olympic diver and Team Great Britain hottie Tom Daley pulls out his strongest Clark Kent impression. Sporting dress pants, a button-down shirt, quirky glasses, and those ripped abs, the only thing Tom is missing is the iconic “S” on his chest. Click here for the photos.
Christina Aguilera is about to return to your playlists with a new collaboration with hit-maker Max Martin, called “Your Body.” The diva has been shooting the music video and working on her album cover shoot as well. We’ve included a couple pictures that she posted, below. The leaked demo of “Your Body” hit the web today, and we think it’s definitely in the right direction for Christina. Click here to listen to the track.
A few months ago, Shia showed off his “labeouf” in a music video for Sigur Ros. Now he’s going one step further and doing the actual deed for the aptly titled The Nymphomaniac. No simulated sex here, but full-on raging sexual intercourse. Lars Von Trier, who wrote the amazing Dancer in The Dark, starring Bjork, is helming the project. While Labeouf won’t be the first to have sex for the silver screen, he’ll definitely be the most famous. Click here for more details.
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Prince Harry Gets Fully Naked During A Wild Vegas Party
- Andrew Christian Models Get Political In ‘One Direction’ Parody Video
- Grindr For The GOP Convention
- Darren Criss Sings “Dress You Up” To Promote Fashion’s Night Out
- Who’d You Rather: Big Brother 14 Edition
- Glee Season 4 Artwork, Who’s Missing?
- I’m Obsessed With ‘Gangnam Style’… And So Is The World
- Which Musician Won’t Sit For An Interview With Oprah Winfrey?
- Sporty Spice & Baby Spice ‘Know Him So Well’ On New Duet
- Dancing With The Stars All-Stars Cast Photos Released
- Sam Claflin Officially ‘Catching Fire’
- Amanda Bynes Doing Her Part To Debunk Stereotypes
- Andrew Christian Models Makeover The Newbie In New Video
- Leona Lewis Gets In ‘Trouble’ With Childish Gambino
- Mariah Carey’s Not So ‘Triumphant’ Music Video
- Lady Gaga Marries Taylor Kinney For Humanity
- Will Madonna Pay The Price For Defending Gay Rights?
- Khia’s “My Neck, My Back” Mashed Up With Carly Rae & Spice Girls