George Michael Reveals “White Light” Music Video Featuring Kate Moss
I have to say at first I really didn’t like the song that much, but after the video I like it a bit more. It was actually quite captivating and a hundred times more interesting than Madonna’s “Turn Up the Radio” video that came out this week. Kate Moss is even in the video, looking as stunning as ever. Watch the music video here.
Get a Sneak Peek at “Scenes From A Gay Marriage”
I’m going out on a limb here, but Scenes From A Gay Marriage looks promising. Based on the movie trailer, it has heart, charm and enough pieces of eye candy to make it worth checking out. All the essential ingredients for an entertaining gay film. Written and directed by Matt Riddlehover, the film deals with a gay couple and the voyeuristic impulses of their downstairs neighbor. Hell, I’d spy on them too, if my neighbors looked like that. Watch the movie trailer here.
Revenge Season 2 Cast Spoiler: Meet Emily Thorne’s Mom
HUGE CASTING NEWS!!! At least for die hard Revenge fans like myself. Ever since the jaw-dropping reveal that Emily Thorne’s mother was still alive during the season finale, viewers have been on the edge of their seats, waiting on word on who would portray her. The actress would need to possess the same steely demeanor and kick-ass bravado as Emily and also have the ability to go head-to-head with Madeline Stowe’s Victoria Grayson. That’s a mighty tall order for any actress to play, but I think producers found the right person. Click here to find out who it is.
The New Kids on the Block Shower Together
Earlier this week, we shared the news of The Backstreet Boys’ official announcement that all five of them were reuniting and working on a new album. Well, there’s some big news for their former tour buddies as well. The New Kids on the Block were in the shower together. Haha, well sort of. Donnie Wahlberg posted a picture on twitter with the five of them wearing only a towel in a shower, and all sporting moustaches. Hmm, the New Kids in the shower… “Step One… They can have lots of fun. Step Two… There’s so much they can do…” LOL. Click here to see the picture.
Ryan Lochte Sports Speedos For Men’s Journal
Ryan Lochte sure is making the publicity rounds. Just a few weeks ago, he appeared on the cover of Men’s Health. Now, the U.S. swimmer is showing even more of his Olympic body for Men’s Journal. Who else agrees that Ryan looks better in a tiny Speedo than those longer trunks. Seriously, we need to start a petition for competitive swimmers to ditch those time-shaving suits for sluttier, skimpier ones Click here to check out his sexy pics.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Before we say goodbye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- One Million Moms Set Sights On New Target
- Charlize Theron & Michael Fassbender Get Steamy For W Magazine
- PBS Fires Fred Willard After Public Masturbation Scandal
- Forbes Reveals The Highest-Paid Actresses On TV
- New Study Reports Black Men Have 1 In 4 Chance Of Contracting HIV By Age 25
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Show Support For Marriage Equality In New Song “Same Love”
- How To Make A Chick-Fil-Gay Sandwich (The Chick-Fil-A Alternative)
- Snuggie Boy’s Amazing Remake Of Beyonce’s “Countdown” Music Video
- JoJo Wants To “Demonstrate” And Let Her Body Explain In New Single
- Frank Ocean Poses For Terry Richardson & Gets Support From 50 Cent
- Battle of The Justins: Boyfriend/Girlfriend Video Mash-up
- Madonna Says “Turn Up The Radio” In New Music Video
- Seize Your Summer: 10 Activities To Get The Best Out Of The Season