It’s Friday everyone, and you know what that means. Time for your weekly Homorazzi.com fix of everything pop culture that’s transpired the past seven days. Hope you enjoy this week’s selection. xoxo Homorazzi.com.
Ranking the Magic Mike Studs
Magic Mike hits theaters today, but we were lucky enough to check out an early screening. Boy, did the film NOT disappoint. Surprisingly, it’s getting positive reviews. Even Entertainment Weekly gave it an A- rating. We thought we’d rank the stars’ performances in the film based on hotness factor. Click here to check out our scores.
Spice Girls: The Musical???
And we thought Priscilla, Queen of the Desert was the gayest musical ever. The upcoming Spice Girls theater extravaganza will no doubt make Priscilla look super butch. Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, and Victoria Beckham reunited one more time in London to announce that their musical legacy was being transformed into one big song and dance number. Fittingly enough, the girls made the announcement at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel, where the video for their 1996 No. 1 hit “Wannabe” was filmed. Find out who’s writing and producing the musical here.
OREO goes Homo
Oreo posted a picture of an Oreo cookie stacked with a pride colored cream rainbow, showing their support for gay pride. Just when you think you can only love Oreos so much, they go and do this Click here to check it out.
Whitney Houston “Celebrated” By Sparkle Cast
Watching the newly released music video for “Celebrate” is a little bittersweet. We can’t help but imagine how glorious and gorgeous Whitney Houston would’ve looked in it had she not passed away. Girl would’ve rocked it out. We love how Jordin Sparks and the rest of the Sparkle cast decided to film the clip as a tribute to the late singer. It’s the perfect way to promote the film, while being respectful to Houston’s memory. Click here to watch the music video.
Cheyenne Jackson Spreads For Attitude Magazine
The sexy Cheyenne Jackson is the current cover boy for the UK’s Attitude magazine. The Broadway, TV, and film star poses shirtless, all oiled up for our viewing pleasure. Even in his fully clothed shots, he is super studly. In the new issue, Cheyenne talks about being openly gay in Hollywood as well as working with mega star Alec Baldwin. Click here to check out Cheyenne’s “spread”
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Ryan Lochte Shows Off His Olympic Body For Men’s Health
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Are Getting DIVORCED!
- Katy Goes Gaga For Vogue Italia
- Flo Rida Hits The “Sweet Spot” With Jennifer Lopez On New Track
- The 2013 Hollywood Walk of Fame Recipients Are..
- Michael Jackson’s Musical Legacy: My 10 Favorite MJ Songs
- North Miami Beach Strip Clubs Asked To Cover Up
- Which Former Pop Star Is On Paramount’s Wish List For The “Baywatch” Movie?
- Ed O’Neill & Melanie Lynskey Get Animated For Air New Zealand
- Jennifer Hudson Is Joining That Cast Of NBC’s “Smash”
- “Cheeky” Richmond Ham Commercial (Naked Butts)
- SYTYCD: 200 Moves In 200 Seconds
- Lindsay Lohan’s Controversial Photo Shoot With Terry Richardson