Hope everyone’s week went well. It’s time for your weekly fix of our Top 5 entertainment stories. If there are specific topics you’d like us to cover, leave a comment. We’re always up for suggestions. We submitted it a little late. Have a safe and fun weekend. xoxo Homorazzi.com
Someone has a lot of xplainin’ to do. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just weeks after officially coming out, Anderson Cooper is at the center of a highly-publicized cheating scandal. The CNN anchor’s longtime boyfriend, Ben Maisani, was seen kissing another man at a New York park. Not that we’re experts on these type of matters, but if you’re romantically involved with a high-profile celebrity and you’re going to cheat on them, choosing to play tonsil hockey with another person in public, probably isn’t the wisest thing to do. No? Click here for more.
It’s a brave new Glee. At least that’s what the first Season 4 promo claims. Based on first impression, we think they’re half right. Still the same, Brittany is as “bright” as ever, Sue Sylvester is still throwing jabs at Will and not a single hair is out of place on Blaine’s head. Speaking of the latter, the slicked-hair half of Klaine covers Imagine Dragon’s “It’s Time” and is used in the Fox clip. Check out the promo here.
Sex sells and the CW certainly knows it. They would be silly if they didn’t pimp out the male lead for their new drama, Arrow. Stephen Amell who plays the titular role is sex on wheels. We should know. We picked Amell as one of our weekly Man Crushes after we saw him in Showtime’s male gigolo show, Hung. The second the network unveiled the Arrow trailer at their upfronts, we were sold on the show. Amell showing off his athletic prowess (and muscles) on those Salmon Ladder pull-ups was heaven. Click here to check it out.
The All-Stars returning for the 15th season of Dancing With The Stars finally know who they’ll be dancing with when the dancing competition kicks off on Monday, September 24. Let’s face it. As talented as you are, it all depends on who you get as your professional. Not all DWTS pros were created equal. Plus, you never know what kind of chemistry will result when you put two individuals together. Find out the pairings here.
Tebow celebrated his 25th birthday this week and what better way to do it than by having your own GQ cover released to commemorate this milestone birthday. It’s amazing how a second string quarterback like Tim Tebow gets so much press. Being a hot Bible-thumping virgin really goes a long way View the cover and photos here.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Who’d You Rather: Quinn Christopher Jaxon VS Samuel Garfield
Man Crush: Man Crush: Omari Hardwick
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- A Will & Grace Reunion On Smash, But Who?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Models Bring The Heat To Hong Kong
- Miley Cyrus Gets A Haircut
- Taylor Swift Says “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” In New Track
- Gender Equality Finally On The Price Is Right
- Giddy Up & Dance To Kelly Clarkson’s “Get Up (A Cowboys Anthem)”
- We Need To Talk About Kevin Star, Ezra Miller Comes Out
- Three Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” Covers
- Real World Star Joey Kovar Dies
- Azaelia Banks “Blows Up” & “Spins” For Magazine Covers + Van Vogue Music Video
- Gaga’s Bodyguards Take Down An Agressive Fan In Bucharest
- New Preview Shows Rihanna Crying About Chris Brown Incident During Oprah Interview
- Janelle Monae Is CoverGirl’s Latest Spokesperson