Do you guys have any traditions for your birthday? I have a lot. From traveling to wearing a brand-new outfit (hey! I gotta look my best this day) to throwing one hell of a party…
Unfortunately, I’m a 20-something-year-old man with an expensive lifestyle living in New York City, which means I’m completely broke. So I couldn’t do everything I wanted this year, but I can still proudly say this b-day is going to be in the Top 3 ever! Here’s why:
1. My bestie from Texas, Hugo, came to visit me. Don’t we look adorable?
2. Champagne with friends at The Ritz Bar & Lounge to start the birthday celebrations. Why not? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS.
3. Even the “gorge” Barbet Smith from Lifetime’s Million Dollar Shoppers joined the party.
4. My birthday gift to myself… A brand-new outfit.
5. A fantastic dinner at a fancy restaurant with my BFF’s… What else could I ask for?
6. I hosted BRÜT, a very sexy and sweaty party with tons of shirtless men. Happy birthday to me!!! (Thanks DJ Dan Darlington and David Monberg for the hook-up.)
7. I couldn’t get enough of the hairy, shirtless guys at BRÜT. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS.
8. Military party at Griffin, hell yeah! I mean, who doesn’t lust love guys in uniform? (Gracias Brian Rafferty). CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS.
9. I might or might not have made out with the guy with the most arousing beard in the Midwest, DJ Andy Morris. Wink* wink*
10. This video sums it all up!
What a weekend! By the way, those are the things I can share with you, but there are some other things NSFW that show why I really loved my birthday weekend. Those will remain private (until you find them on Tumblr). LOL – Just kidding, sort of.
Anyway, thanks to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes. I had a blast! Now I’m in detox mode, no more alcohol for a while till the weekend. ¡Salud!
Not just a pretty face