New York Comic Con wrapped up yesterday, and it looked like attendees had a fantastically geeky weekend — not to mention plenty of nerdy eye candy. Geeks are hot right now (in more ways than one), and here are the 30 NYCC hotties to prove it.
1. We’re definitely clapping to keep this Tinker Bell alive!
2. Hmm, maybe we should take a video game break and play some Borderlands.
3. Toad, you’re one buff ‘shroom!
4. There’s a reason Vega was named one of the sexiest video game characters.
5. It wouldn’t be Wolverine without those abs!
6. Iceman turns up the heat with that bod.
7. As long as we have these two, we don’t need 300 Spartans.
8. Oh, Johnny Cage — we’d let you Shadow Kick us any time.
9. Kratos, God of War. And apparently God of the Gym, too.
10. Bear-iel. We can’t even.
11. This version of Ariel has us floundering for words.
12. Ash certainly knows how to catch ’em all!
13. Namor the Sub-Mariner is werking those gold fins.
14. Who needs Wonder Woman when you can have Wonder Man?
15. This adorable pair rocks some ReBoot swag.
16. Look no further — your knight in shining armor is here!
17. We don’t know about you, but Spider-Man just saved our day ….
18. He-Man. Master of the Universe, indeed!
19. Sexy Mario and sexy Finn?! Yes please!
20. Aquaman, what big trident you have!
21. Does a bubble butt help Aqualad swim better?
22. Smaug is totally photobombing this cutie’s selfie.
23. Abs + blue hair + red glasses = Free! cosplay gold. We need to start watching more anime.
24. ThunderCats, HOOOO! You go, Lion-O!
25. Iron Fist. ‘Nuff said.
26. If we can’t have Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Nightwing, this stud will certainly do!
27. We may not understand a word Bane says, but those arms are speaking pretty loud and clear.
28. No evil shall escape his sight; Green Lantern wears some sexy tights!
29. We’re not sure what’s sexier, Storm’s mohawk or those abs.
30. Street Fighter fans and bears rejoice — it’s Zangief!
We can’t wait for next year! Who was your favorite sexy geek?
For more geeky gay goodness, follow Dustin on Twitter @DRJedi.