It’s time for your entertainment roundup from Homorazzi.com. We’ve scoured through all our articles and picked our Top 5 stories from the week. Hope you enjoy them. Since the new television season is upon us, be sure to check out our picks for must-see new and returning shows. Also, check out our other recommendations at the end of this post. Hope everyone has a great weekend. xoxo Homorazzi.com.
Robbie Williams is back with an all new single called “Candy,” and just released a music video to go along with it. The song is part of his upcoming album, Take the Crown, due out on November 5. The song is pretty catchy, with a haloed Robbie singing about a girl who’s full of herself and oblivious to everything around her. Joseph Khan directed the visual. Click here to watch the music video.
Josey Greenwell is super sexy. Period. Not only does he have a great body and captivating eyes, but he’s also a singer. Swoon. Josey’s country singing career may have come to an end but his YouTube covers and modelling career sure hasn’t. We first introduced our readers to Josey when he teamed up with Rodiney Santiago for a little frolick in the sand for DNA magazine. Then he released his pop single, “Stuck in My Head,” which was an earworm we popped on our iPods immediately. Now he’s back to his modelling self, going under the covers in a sexy shoot for Têtu magazine. Click here to check out more pics.
Zac Efron has been fielding off rumors of his sexuality for a while now. Is he gay? Is he straight? Does it really matter? In his first gay-press interview with The Advocate, Zac opens up about gay marriage, the rumors surrounding him, and why he almost chose to go commando for his latest film, The Paperboy. Woof! Click here to read his thoughts on everything gay-related.
It’s a little over a month before Logo’s highly anticipated RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race premieres and we here at Homorazzi are beyond excited. Even more so after the network released a brand-new extended trailer. If you had any doubts the All Stars season was going to be anything less than the most dramatic and fiercest competition of them all, erase them now. It’s going to be a drag-venture the world has never seen before. Click here to watch the trailer.
The people over at Adam & Eve have just shared a handful of very interesting facts about sex toys that we thought may interest you. Our guess is because it’s such a personal and private thing, they want to really get the message out there that pretty much everyone’s doing it. For the U.S., Wyoming is ranked number 1 as having the highest number of sex toys per capita according to these statistics! Who knew!? Click here to check out some interesting facts.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Joachim Milner
Man Crush: Dean Geyer
Sports Stud: Francesco Totti
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- William Levy Named 2012′s Sexiest Man Alive by People en Español
- Ryan Bertroche Sexy In Leather For Numero Homme China Spread
- ANTM Cycle 8 Alum Unrecognizable Due To Meth Addiction
- Lady Gaga Shaves Her Head
- Why Are Gay Men So Judgemental Of Each Other?
- Death Of The Gay Cliché
- Chace Crawford Covers August Man’s September Issue
- West Hollywood Gets Permanent Rainbow Crosswalks
- Kate Winslet’s Titanic Scene Without Leonardo DiCaprio As Jack Dawson
- Chloe Sevigny Fights Illiteracy With New ‘Reading’ Video
- James Franco Resurrects Rudolph Valentino For Seven Jeans Commercial
- Britney Learns “Gangnam Style” From Psy On The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Anderson Cooper Talks About Coming Out On His Daytime Talk Show
- Scissor Sisters Have A Kiki With Wendy Williams
- Steam Room Stories: Best Views In The Gym For Checking Out Guys
- Who’s The Guest Judge For The Project Runway Season 10 Finale?
- Once Upon A Time Reveals First Season 2 Promo: Magic Is Coming
- The X Factor UK’s Aiden Grimshaw Takes The G-Shock Tough Test
- X Factor Fashion Battle: Britney vs Demi
- Homorazzi “Finally” Interviews CeCe Peniston