It’s the weekend and you know what that means. Time for your entertainment roundup from Homorazzi.com. We’ve scoured through all our articles and picked our Top 5 stories from the week. Hope you enjoy them. Be sure to check out our other recommendations at the end of this post as well. xoxo Homorazzi.com.
How do you say sizzlin’ hot? Julian Gabriel, of course. The 24-year-old Miami model is the epitome of sexy. It’s no wonder DNA selected him to grace the cover of their annual Sexiest Men Alive issue for 2012. Wearing just aussieBum underwear, of course, Gabriel shows off all his hard work at the gym by posing for a 10-page spread. After all, Julian is “made that way,” as noted on the cover. Brazilian photographer Jorge Freire was the lucky guy capturing Gabriel’s manly essence. Check out pics here.
Given that she’s posed for Terry Richardson several times, it’s only natural GaGa felt comfortable around him. Whether she’s doing a little brokendown doll on the tarmac as she boards a private plane, spending some downtime wrapped in a pride flag in her hotel room or in a doggy style position, Terry is there to snap the camera-friendly singer. Click here to check out the pics.
When we heard Colby Keller was in town, we naturally jumped at the chance to chat with him. Upon meeting him, the first thing we noticed was how tall Colby is and found ourselves looking up into his beautiful eyes. Speaking of beautiful, Colby was much more striking and handsome in person, and that’s not just the beer talking. He really is. And extremely nice to boot. Check out our fun chat with him here. PS: There’s a picture of him in lady undies alongside our writer, Nic.
The 21-year-old rapper dropped the visual for the title track off her EP, 1991, which was directed by Justin Mitchell. Once again, Banks looks stunning, especially in the close-up scenes. It’s only fitting, given the song title, that the clip is a sort of homage to early ’90s dance videos. Check out the music video here.
With New York Fashion Week beginning, all the modeling agencies are working overtime to ensure their models book as many runway shows as possible. In order to do so, agencies create show packages highlighting their staff in the best possible way. Hands down, the best comp cards this season go to Re:Quest Model Management. They brilliantly channeled Calvin Klein’s infamous banned ads from the 1990s as the creative narrative for their composite sellers. Check them out here.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Will Grant
Man Crush: Taylor Kinney
Sports Stud: Ashley Sexton
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- One Direction In Their Undies Together On MTV’s My First Time
- Alicia Keys Is A “Girl On Fire” With Nicki Minaj
- Listen To Songs From Glee’s First Two Episodes
- How To Come Out Of The Closet
- Is Christina Aguilera’s Lucky Cover Better Than Britney’s Elle Magazine Issue?
- Cosmopolitan’s Hottest 69 Bachelors Do One Direction
- Carly Rae Jepsen Reveals Kiss Album Preview And It’s SO GOOD: Listen Here
- What Ever Happened To The Kindergarten Cop / Mercury Rising / Pet Cemetary Boy?
- Chris Daughtry Shows Off His Sexy Post-Gym Body On Twitter
- Bradley Cooper Covers The Hollywood Reporter: Talks Alcohol/Drug Addiction
- Meet The Men’s Health Cover Model Winner
- You’re All Agnes Wants In New Track
- Glee Britney 2.0 Pictures Released
- Meet The New Lead Of Broadway’s Hit Show, Newsies
- Hermione, Katniss, Buffy & Bella Roomates?
- “Gangnam Style” Mashups Featuring Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez & More
- PBS Finally Finds A Replacement For Mister Rogers In The Neighborhood
- Kelly Clarkson Covers… Kelly Clarkson On 10th Anniversary of American Idol Win