The red-band trailer for an upcoming documentary about the filmmakers at the fringe and BDSM porn site Kink.com has just come out and it definitely has us intrigued. The film is presented by James Franco, who also stars in another naughty film this year about gay porn called Interior. Leather Bar. Watch the trailer here.
For being a lesbian, Ellen DeGeneres sure does love her male strippers. Last year, she surprised newly engaged Miley Cyrus with an impromptu lap dance by two buff, shirtless men. The talk show host must’ve purchased a Groupon for Chippendale’s or something, because she brought more exotic dancers to her show. This time, they were there to work over NeNe Leakes, who’s remarrying her ex-husband, Gregg. Watch the strippers dancing here.
The 44-year-old Bravo exec appears in the latest issue of GQ magazine, and, photographed by Eric Ray Davidson, the silver fox looks especially sexy in his photo spread. Along with modeling an array of stylish suits, Cohen talks about his relationships with his army of Bravolebrities, straight male viewers, and which Hollywood actress could turn him straight. Find out who and check out a urinal pic here.
In the most recent issue (#175) of DNA Magazine, an incredibly sexy model named Yadier Rodriguez takes the cover and certainly has everyone talking (and gawking). DNA describes him as “Brazil’s Sexiest Secret,” and if that’s the case, the secret’s out. Check out a few pics here.
The 27-year-old actor recently gave a revealing interview, covering the entire gay spectrum. From his sex-themed videos, LGBT following, and everything in between, nothing was off the table. The interviewer touts his conversation with Franco as the first ever gay interview by the actor. Check out a few highlights here.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Nic Pletts
Sports Stud: Mathieu Debuchy
Man Crush: Justin James Hughes
Who’d You Rather: The Following Studs – Nico Tortorella vs. Ando Canto
Before we say goodbye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Horny Justin Bieber Moons Fans & Shows Off His Bulge On Instagram
- C-IN2 Underwear Showcases Fabio Mancini In Promo Images
- 10 Songs I Never Want To Hear On American Idol Again
- High School Senior Comes Out In Front Of 300+ Students & Crowd Cheers
- Las Vegas Gays It Up In New Ads
- Gay and Lesbian Entertainment Critics Association Names Its Winners
- Fifty Shades of Chicken
- DNA’s Mate Of The Year Is…
- Which City Has The Most Bed Bug Infestations?
- Gay Jamaicans & Allies Speak Out In ‘We Are Jamaicans’ Campaign
- Another Big Brother Couple Ties The Knot
- Listen To A Snippet of Lady Gaga’s “Ratchet” ft. Beyonce, Rihanna & Azealia Banks
- Tamar Braxton Debuts “Love & War” Music Video
- Glee Covers Sir Mix-A-Lot, Bruno Mars, TLC & More For Sadie Hawkins Dance
- 1 Girl 5 Gays: Aliya-Jasmine Is Out And The New Host Is…
- Kelly Rowland Wants You To Kiss Her Down Low
- New Report Released On Attitudes + Knowledge About HIV/AIDS Among Gay & Bisexual Men Using Dating Apps
- Just Announced: ‘The Package Tour’ with NKOTB, 98 Degrees, & Boyz II Men
- So You Think You Can Dance All-Stars Engaged
- One Life To Live & All My Children Announce Cast For Online Relaunch
- The Amazing Race 22: Meet The Teams
- The Gay Times Naked Issue 2013: Check Out All Four Sexy Covers
- Nicole Scherzinger Is A “Boomerang” In Her New Single
- Dolce & Gabbana: Gym & Swimwear 2013 Collection